Sunday 21 June 2015

Normal service will resume a.s.a.p.

Well I finally got a date for heart surgery at the Center of excellence for heart electronics, Freemans Hospital Newcastle. which I have waited for since last July. I attended Friday 19th and am pleased all has gone well and I am home already. A bit weary and sore here and there, including burns to my chest having been paddled to restart my heart three times with cardio-aversion during the surgery! But I'm here, I made it through everything and I am now hopefully on the mend to a new me. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, then hopefully greater than normal service as I concentrate on getting my web site up and running. I intend to put many long awaited plans into action and lots of ideas that have sat on the back burner waiting for quality of life and health to change. Look out world I will soon be on full form!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment